PurinaCare Pet Insurance
Back to School CurrentLabels.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just Kittens Picture Gallery


I have recently adopted a new Kitten. Her name is "Snickers", because she looks like a Snickers candy bar with nice colors! This is when I started on your website to get ready to learn how to care for my little bitty fuzz face.

She is only 10 weeks old, and we fell in love with her on first sight; a good friend of mine gave her to me.

She is developing Nicely, she's my baby now ;) The "kitty" pic is my Favorite, she loves sleeping on my clothes, after which she loves flying through the house at light speed, off the bed into the living room...(pow!) I had no Idea having a Cat would be this much fun! Despite the many claw marks on my hands, playing with her! (ouchies!)

We now have a routine with her feeding, besides the big bowl of quality dry kitten food, she likes to get excited about the small portions of wet can food she gets, after I get off work in the afternoon.
Related Posts with Thumbnails